HLet a child look at himself/herself in the mirror. What would he/she see? As children are curious about themselves, they are eager to learn different parts of their bodies, such as eyes, nose, hands and more. Because they can identify and point to the different body parts, learning the Chinese words is quite easy and fun.
Here is a list of the most common body parts in Chinese.
BODY PARTS IN CHINESE
眼睛 yǎnjīng eyes
鼻子 bízi nose
嘴巴 zuǐbā mouth
牙齿 yáchǐ teeth
舌头 shétou tongue
头 tóu head
耳朵 ěrduǒ ear
脖子 bózi neck
肩膀 jiānbǎng shoulder
胳膊 gēbó arm
手 shǒu hand
手指头 shǒuzhǐ tou finger
腿 tuǐ leg
脚 jiǎo foot
肚子 dùzi belly
身体 shēntǐ body
SENTENCE EXAMPLES OF CHINESE BODY PARTS WORDS
Let’s make some sentences with these words:
Bǎobǎo yǒu xiǎoshǒu, xiǎojiǎo, xiǎo gēbó, xiǎotuǐ hé xiǎo dùzi.
Babies have small hands, small feet, small arms, calves and belly.
Yī zhī shǒu yǒu wǔ gè shǒuzhǐ tou.
There are five fingers in one hand.
Tóu shàng yǒu yǎnjīng, bízi, zuǐbā hé ěrduǒ.
There are eyes, nose, mouth and ears on the head.
Zuǐbā li yǒu yáchǐ hé shétou.
There are teeth and tongue in the mouth.
If you like this post, PIN IT!
You May Be Also Interested:
- Theme Vocabulary Pack – Body Parts in Chinese for Kids (available at our eBook Store)
- Theme Chinese Vocabulary Learning Pack for Kids Bundle
- Fish, Octopus, and Dolphin… How to Say Sea Life Creatures in Chinese
- Tiger, Lion, and Panda… How to Say Zoo Animals in Chinese
- Bees, Butterflies, and ladybugs… How to Say Insects in Chinese
- Chicken, Cow, Dog… Farm Animals in Chinese