When it comes to learning a new language, especially one with characters that are completely different from what you’re used to, it can be challenging to remember new vocabulary. However, coloring can be a fun and effective way to learn Chinese vocabulary and make it stick.
What’s Inside This Workbook
In this Color and Learn Chinese Vocabulary workbook, you’ll find two files:
- Color and Learn Chinese Vocabulary Worksheets – worksheets featuring 4 Seasons (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter) Chinese vocabulary
- Color and Learn Chinese Vocabulary mini book – Students can cut and assemble the pages into a vocabulary book after coloring. Here is how it looks
Teachers and parents can choose the format that suits their kids the best and let them color and learn the words. For young Chinese learners, larger size of pages may be better; for older students, coloring in small size and then assemble into a book that they can carry and read later is more rewarding.
Are the Workbooks Right for You?
Color and Learn Chinese Season Workbook series are great to help kids learn Chinese not only vocabulary but also via learning activities.
They are right for if you
- want to help your child to learn about Winter Chinese vocabulary
- would like your child to have fun learning the words by coloring and making vocabulary books
- prefer to start as soon as possible – download the pack and start to use it straight away TODAY
What’s in the Series
As there are 4 seasons in a year. This Color and Learn Workbook is only one of the 4 books in the series:
🌳All 4 Seasons