Chinese Learning Resources
Our FREE Chinese Learning Resources
- Chinese Study Planner – several planners that help plan weekly Chinese study, taking logs of reading and track Chinese study time etc.
- Chinese Lesson Plan Templates – great for Chinese teachers and homeschooling parents to plan and organize lessons.
- 30 Positive and Encouraging Chinese Sentences Used With Kids – a list with 30 Chinese sentences to give praise and compliments to kids
- Colors Chinese-English Bilingual Flashcards – beautifully designed flashcards for kids to learn colors in Chinese
- Chinese Character writing worksheet
- 365 Days Chinese Learning
- 轻松学汉语 Chinese Made Easy for Kids Book 1 | Book 2 | Book 3 | Book 4
- 轻松学汉语 Chinese Made Easy for Kids Workbook 1 | Workbook 2 | Workbook 3 | Workbook 4
- Learn Chinese with Me 跟我学汉语 Book 1 | Book 2 | Book 3 | Book 4
- Learn Chinese with Me 跟我学汉语 Workbook 1 | Workbook 2 | Workbook 3 | Workbook 4
- Huile Hanyu 快乐汉语 Book 1 | Book 2 | Book 3
- Huile Hanyu 快乐汉语 Workbook 1 | Workbook 2 | Workbook 3
- Easy Steps to Chinese 轻松学中文 Book 1 | Book 2 | Book 3 | Book 4
- Easy Steps to Chinese 轻松学中文 Workbook 1 | Workbook 2 | Workbook 3 | Workbook 4
- Barron’s AP Chinese Language and Culture
- Mandarin B for the IB Diploma
- Gu Wu for Secondary Mandarin Chinese: Student Book & CD-ROM by Oxford
- HSK Standard Course 1 SET – Textbook +Workbook
- HSK Standard Course 2 SET – Textbook +Workbook
- HSK Standard Course 3 SET – Textbook +Workbook
- HSK Standard Course 4a SET – Textbook +Workbook
- DK Mandarin Chinese – English Bilingual Visual Dictionary
- McGraw-Hill’s Chinese Illustrated Dictionary
- Mandarin Chinese Picture Dictionary: Learn 1,500 Key Chinese Words and Phrases
- The Usborne Internet-Linked First Thousand Words in Chinese
- Collins Mandarin Chinese Visual Dictionary
- MDBG free online Chinese-English dictionary
- MDBG Word dictionary basic
- MDBG Word dictionary Advanced
- Chinese Online Dictionary — a comprehensive dictionary with many options: Chinese Chinese, Chinese English, Chinese French, Chinese German, Chinese Italian, Chinese Spanish
- Tuttle Mandarin Chinese Picture Dictionary (Perfect for AP and HSK Exam Prep, Includes Online Audio)
- McGraw-Hill’s Chinese Pronunciation with CD-ROM: Live ABC
- Merriam-Webster’s Chinese-English Dictionary
- Little Oxford English-Chinese Dictionary (Chinese Edition)
- Xinhua Dictionary (Chinese Edition)
- Langenscheidt Pocket Dictionary Mandarin Chinese: Chinese-English/English-Chinese
- Oxford Picture Dictionary English-Chinese: Bilingual Dictionary for Chinese speaking teenage and adult students of English
- Lonely Planet Mandarin Phrasebook and CD
- Chinese Vocabulary Made Easy Course – This online course guides young learners to build up their Chinese vocabulary – characters, words and phrases – in a systematic way. The course is not always available for enrollments. If not, join the waitlist and you will be informed as soon as it is open.
- Spoken Chinese with Kids Course – This course features 360 commonly used Chinese sentences that can be used with kids in 12 scenario on a daily basis.
- BBC Chinese Course
- Online Chinese Tools — Erik Peterson provides Web tools to assist people studying and using the Chinese language, including CEDICT and Unihan dictionaries with lookup by English, Pinyin, Cantonese, character, or radical-stroke. Includes Chinese text annotator, character flashcards.etc.
- ChinesePod.com — Learn Chinese with free daily podcasts
- Mandarin Chinese Vocabulary Guide — A useful website with a list of commonly used Chinese Mandarin words. The words are categorized with pictures and corresponding pronunciation
- Wikipedia – Chinese language
- Chinese Forums — an online community of people with an interest in Chinese language and culture.
- Chinese for Non-Native Kids Facebook Group – it is our private Facebook group
- Semanda.com— a website for learning basic Mandarin Chinese vocabulary using flashcards. Online flashcards and multiple choice quizzes in several subjects are available, as well as printable PDF flash cards.
- Wordbuddy— a website for learning Chinese vocabulary from other users who actually use them in life
- 朗朗中文（Yes! Chinese) — a Chinese learning system which is aimed at the oversea youngster. It includes of printed teaching material, online courses, interactive multi-media CD and teaching services. It is also adopted for the standard of the YCT/HSK tests which are established by The National Chinese Language Office and the Confucius Institution in Beijing, China.
Chinese Reading and Listening
- 绘本花园 － an online picture book collections. It is a great educational website from Taiwan. Although the characters are in traditional way, the books are great for listening and reading.
- Chinese Nursery Rhythms Youtube Videos
- Chinese Tongue Twister Youtube Videos
- Chinese Vocabulary for Kids Youtube Videos
- Chinese4kids Lessons Youtube Videos
Tools and Other Chinese Learning Resources
- Chinese-tools.com — Online tools to learn Chinese. It includes dictionaries, annotation tools, and converters for pinyin, unicode, traditional and simplified Chinese
- 汉典－online dictionary. It shows definitions, stroke orders of Chinese characters
- Chinese4kids Membership for Parents and Teachers – Our membership portal that supports parents and teachers to help their kids learn mandarin Chinese as an additional language.
If you know other online Chinese dictionaries, please recommend the page links to us at [email protected]