The flashcards feature six different measure words that are commonly used to describe different types of transportation vehicles: 辆 (liàng), 架 (jià), 艘 (sōu), 条 (tiáo), 列 (liè), and 节 (jié). Each measure word is accompanied by bright and colorful illustrations of various vehicles, making it easy for learners to associate the measure word with the corresponding object.
This Montessori 3-part format provides an interactive and hands-on way for learners to practice and master the Chinese measure words for transportation. The flashcards are made with high-quality materials and are durable enough to withstand frequent use. They are perfect for use in the classroom or at home, and can be used for individual or group learning.
The Montessori 3-Part cards consist of
1. control card with image, pinyin, and Chinese word
2. image card that only shows the image of an object
3. Chinese word card (label of the object)
The flashcards are of 2 sizes: 5″x7″ or 4″x6″, perfect for learners of all ages.
What you will receive:
– 1 PDF file of cards of 5″ x 7″ sizes (2 cards per page)
– 1 PDF file 4 cards per page
*Note: This is a digital download. No physical product will be mailed to you.
– Print on heavy cardstock paper (on your home printer or at a print shop).
– Laminate for extra durability and re-use.
If you use flashcards to help kids learn Chinese and would love to have access to our flashcards creation with regular updates, consider joining our Chinese Learning Flashcards Hive