Setting up a Chinese classroom requires some consideration. Signs to welcome students? Any posters on the wall? Labels on the cubbies? How about a set of classroom rules? A voice level display? and so on… Everything a teacher does is to create a Chinese learning environment, support positive classroom behavior, as well as remind students of key vocabulary.
This pack is designed to make setting up a Chinese classroom a piece of cake.
In this package, you’ll find the following valuable resources:
- Welcome to Our Chinese Classroom Bunting banners: available in 2 designs
- Cubby Tray Labels: they are perfect for you to label your 12 stationery trays with ready-made labels; there are some empty labels for you to add even more.
- Classroom Rules Poster: a great asset for any classroom. Available in both English and Chinese. A3 and A4 sizes.
- Voice Level Poster: A gentle reminder of voice level in the classroom. Available in both English and Chinese. A3 and A4 sizes.
- Magic Words Poster: this poster shows the phrases you want the students to use in the classroom “谢谢”“请”“请问”“对不起”. Available in A3 and A4 sizes
- Reward Charts: tracking the behavior or performance of the students and give them rewards accordingly. 3 different designs
- Had A Great Day Certificate: these are great to give to students at the end of the first day of school. 2 designs, in both colored and black and white formats.
This Pack Is Right for You, If
- you need to decorate your classroom so that your students feel ready to study Chinese.
- looking for the right materials is too stressful and too much time-consuming.
- you need to have everything done right now.
The Pack Is Printable and You Can Download Them Instantly.
Are you ready?