Another new school year is starting, what an exciting time of the year! To set this year a big success, let’s have a look at 10 selected motivational quotes in Chinese that can be used in signature or written on the front page of a notebook.
xiāngxìn nǐ zìjǐ!
Believe in yourself.
yǒng bù qìněi!
Never say die.
jīnrì shì, jīnrì bì.
Never put off what you can do today till tomorrow.
wǒ xíng, yīnwèi wǒ xiāngxìn wǒ xíng.
I can because I think I can.
mèngxiǎng dédào de dōu néng zuò dédào
If you can dream it, you can do it. – Walt Disney
zuò zìjǐ xiǎng zuò de rén
Be the person you want to be.
yǒngwǎngzhíqián, jué bù fàngqì.
Keep on going. Never give up.
rènhé zhídé zuò de shì jiù zhídé bǎ tā zuò hǎo.
Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
jiù yǐ yuèliàng wèi mùbiāo ba, jiùsuàn méi dǎ zhòng, nǐ yěyǒu jīhuì shè zhòng xīngxīng.
Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star. – W. Clement Stone
duì míngtiān zuì hǎo de zhǔnbèi jiùshì jīntiān jìnlì ér wéi.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
How to Get the Resource
- Click Here to Join our Membership Club to Access this and lots more of other Chinese learning materials
- Use Chinese Inspirational Posters in a Classroom to Create a Positive Chinese Learning Environment
- Purchase the Chinese Inspirational Posters in our eBook Store for Just $4
- 12 Chinese Sayings on Life Lessons
- Purchase the 12 Chinese Sayings on Life Lessons Poster in our eBook store of just $3
- 16 Chinese Proverbs on Teaching and Learning
- 12 Chinese Proverbs on Time
If you like this post, PIN IT!
You May Also Be Interested:
- Chinese4kids Membership – a portal for busy Chinese teachers and parents
- Chinese learning flashcards Hive – a flashcards library that with regular additions of new quality Chinese learning flashcards
- Chinese learning worksheets collection – Also a part of Chinese4kids membership, this collection is for teachers and parents who want to have access to engaging worksheets and activity sheets created for kids learning Mandarin Chinese as an additional language
- Speak Chinese with Kids Course