Kids love toys, we all know it. Although there are countless toys in the market, some of them are loved by all kids around the world. Let’s make a mini accordion book with our kids while learning Toys in Chinese.
Toys Chinese Vocabulary
The toys we’re going to learn are
- 泰迪熊 teddy bear
- 汽车 car
- 娃娃 doll
- 球 ball
- 积木 blocks
- 拼图 puzzle
It is all super easy and familiar for kids.
How to Make the Toys Chinese Mini Accordion Chinese Book
* This accordion book is part of the activities of the Toys Lesson in our membership. If you’re a member, log in here.
It’s a great way to learn with a hands-on activity. When the kids have learned the key toys vocabulary, it’s a great idea to make a mini accordion book. Here are the steps:
- Download the Toys Chinese Mini Accordion Book below.
- Page 2 is the page with all the images of toys. Color and cut along the picture boxes.
- Cut along the indicated line on page 3. Then fold along the center line and glue the inside of the fold to hold it in place.
- Paste the cut images into the right places on the folded page 3. Trace the Chinese characters.
- Fold along the dotted line and now the mini book is made!
If you like this post, PIN IT!
You May Also Be Interested in: