There are some sayings in English that are so inspirational that we would like to find out how to say them in other languages. Here I have selected 8 great sayings that I believe all of us can get strength, encouragement and inspiration, in both English and Chinese.
1. Actions speak louder than words.
xíngdòng bǐ yǔyán gèng xiǎngliàng
2. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.
nǎo zhōng yǒu zhīshì,? Shèngguò shǒuzhōng yǒu jīnqián.
3. Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.
xīn zhī suǒ yuàn, wú suǒ bùchéng
4. The shortest answer is doing.
zuì jiǎndān de huídá jiùshì gàn
5. All things are difficult before they are easy.
fánshì bì xiān nán hòu yì
6. Great hopes make great man.
wěidà de lǐxiǎng zàojiù wěidà de rén
7. God helps those who help themselves.
tiānzhù zìzhù zhě
8. One today is worth two tomorrows.
yīgè jīntiān shèngsì liǎng gè míngtiān
How do you find these sayings? It is a good idea to print out the ones which inspire you the most and post in front of your desk. What do you say?