Amy from Hutong School sent me their newly made video “Chinese Tones”. I watched it and found it a real good introduction to Chinese Tones. Chinese tones were introduced clearly. I believe it is definitely worth spreading. It is one of the 4 part series of “Chinese is Easy”. The other 3 will cover Chinese Grammar, Chinese Vocabulary and Chinese Characters.
You May Also Be Interested:
- Chinese4kids Membership – a portal for busy Chinese teachers and parents
- Chinese learning flashcards Hive – a flashcards library that with regular additions of new quality Chinese learning flashcards
- Chinese learning worksheets collection – Also a part of Chinese4kids membership, this collection is for teachers and parents who want to have access to engaging worksheets and activity sheets created for kids learning Mandarin Chinese as an additional language
- Speak Chinese with Kids Course
- Chinese Vocabulary Made Easy Course