There are several ways to practice Chinese vocabulary of Summer. Apart from flashcards (e.g. Montessori 3-Part cards for young learners), coloring and tracing are great activities.
What’s Inside This Workbook
In this Color and Learn Chinese Vocabulary workbook, you’ll find two files:
- Color and Learn Summer Chinese Vocabulary Worksheets – worksheets featuring Summer Chinese vocabulary
- Color and Learn Summer Chinese Vocabulary mini book – Students can cut and assemble the pages into a vocabulary book after coloring. Here is how it looks
Teachers and parents can choose the format that suits their kids the best and let them color and learn the words. For young Chinese learners, larger size of pages may be better; for older students, coloring in small size and then assemble into a book that they can carry and read later is more rewarding.
Is the Workbook Right for You?
This workbook is a great one to help kids learn Chinese not only vocabulary but also via learning activities.
This workbook is right for if you
- want to help your child to learn about Summer Chinese vocabulary
- would like your child to have fun learning the words by coloring and making vocabulary books
- prefer to start as soon as possible – download the pack and start to use it straight away TODAY
What’s in the Series
As there are 4 seasons in a year. This Color and Learn Workbook is only one of the 4 books in the series: