Chinese character writing requires practice. For a Chinese character, each stroke is arranged in a certain order. Writing Chinese characters has to follow the right order. That’s why it takes time to learn Chinese character writing, in the right stroke order and make it look good. This Chinese Character Writing Workbook is to help children practice the writing correctly.
What is in the Workbook?
There are thousands of Chinese characters. To practice Chinese writing, children need to start with the characters that are easy and they can use in their daily life. This Chinese Character Writing Workbook bundle combines the 3 workbooks in our collection to feature the first 300 Chinese characters. In each of the workbook 1 and workbook 2 and workbook 3,
- Each worksheet has 2 or 3 Chinese characters
- There is an instruction of the character showing the detailed steps writing in the right stroke order
- Each character can be traced by the student for 3 times
- Then students can write the character following the instructions
Is the Workbook Bundle Right for You?
If you want to master Chinese characters, Chinese character writing is an important part you can not avoid.
This workbook bundle is right for if you
- want to learn how to write Chinese characters in the right stroke order and you can find it so easy to follow the instructions and steps.
- want to have the chance to practice many times since you can print out the selected worksheets multiple times based on your needs.
- is determined to learn Chinese character writing, from character 1 to character 300.
- would like to start as soon as possible – download the workbook and start to use it straightaway TODAY
- and enjoy a better price than purchasing the individual workbook