These Montessori 3-part flashcards are designed to help kids and Chinese beginning learners learn about the vegetables Chinese vocabulary and start using them in their daily lives. The following words are included
white radish 白萝卜
bell pepper 灯笼椒
chilli pepper 辣椒
Chinese cabbage 大白菜
These flashcards are perfect to use for teaching Chinese Mandarin to English speakers or teaching English as Second Language ( ESL ) to Chinese speakers.
The Montessori 3-Part cards consist of
1. control card with image, English, pinyin, and Chinese word
2. image card that only shows the image of an object
3. Chinese word card (label of the object)
The 25 flashcards are of 2 sizes: 5″x7″ or 4″x6″, perfect for learners of all ages.
What you will receive:
There are 2 sets of flashcards featuring Natural Disaster Chinese vocabulary:
– cards of 5″ x 7″ sizes (2 cards per page)
– 4 cards per page
*Note: This is a digital download. No physical product will be mailed to you.
– Print on heavy cardstock paper (on your home printer or at a print shop).
– Laminate for extra durability and re-use.
If you use flashcards to help kids learn Chinese and would love to have access to our flashcards creation with regular updates, consider joining our Chinese Learning Flashcards Hive