This Year of the Rabbit Activity Workbook is good for kids to learn about the Chinese Year of the Rabbit. This learning pack includes various interesting and engaging activity worksheets for kids to learn about the zodiac animal 兔 (rabbit), the year of the Rabbit, greeting cards around the theme. This fun workbook serves to be a wonderful in-class or homeschooling Chinese learning pack, not only during Chinese language lessons but also during Chinese culture learning as well as Chinese New Year learning units.
What is in the Learning Pack?
This 18-page Chinese New Year of the Rabbit pack include
- Personalities of the people born in the year of the Rabbit
- Find out who is a rabbit person
- Lucky numbers for a Rabbit person
- Lucky colors for a Rabbit person
- flowers that bring luck for a Rabbit person
- character writing worksheets
- coloring page
- coloring and tracing posters of 春, 福, and 兔
- Happy Chinese New Year of the Tiger Greeting cards for coloring and word practicing
Is Year of the Rabbit Chinese Learning Activity Learning Pack Right for You?
Consider the points below if you wonder if this is right for you:
- You want to introduce in your class Chinese New Year, especially the year of the Rabbit
- You would like to give your child a unique and fun learning experience around the Chinese Year of the Rabbit
- This 18-page workbook packs various activity worksheets and is ready to be used without preparation
- It can be used as a startup activity or fun end-of-day activity, really easy to raise interest and engagement.
- Instant download and use it immediately