My Books of Chinese Colorful Fruits and Vegetables feature two important topics for Chinese language learning: colors, fruits and vegetables. There are 6 books which can be cut off and assembled by students. For each book, there is an engaging worksheet which not only reiterates the key vocabulary, but also provides chance for students to practice “likes” and “dislikes” so that they can make sentences as well.
The books, once printed, can be assembled to form mini books that the children can read, draw, color and carry in their pockets.
The worksheets help enhance students’ learning by playing educational games such as matching the images with Chinese words; sort the words into Like or Dislike categories.
What is Included?
My Colorful Fruits and Vegetables Chinese Pack has the following content:
– My Book of Red
– Matching and Sorting worksheet for My Book of Red
– My Book of Blue/Purple
– Matching and Sorting worksheet for My Book of Blue/Purple
– My Book of Green
– Matching and Sorting worksheet for My Book of Green
– My Book of Orange
– Matching and Sorting worksheet for My Book of Orange
– My Book of White
– Matching and Sorting worksheet for My Book of White
– My Book of Yellow
– Matching and Sorting worksheet for My Book of Yellow
– Vocabulary list
– Certificate of Completion
IS MY BOOKS OF COLORFUL FRUITS AND VEGETABLES FOR YOU?
If you want to engage children when learning colors, fruits and vegetables in Chinese, this book is right for you:
– Because it is fun. Children assemble the 6 mini books and then learn the books. There are 6 worksheets for children to work on as well.
– Because it is engaging. Children play while learning. Making the books and coloring the fruits and vegetables on the worksheets are inviting and engaging.
– Because it is accessible. Nicely designed, Easy to Read and Available for Immediate Download as a PDF Today.
– Because it celebrates the achievement. The certificate of completion at the end of the book celebrates the children’s achievement!