- MDBG free online Chinese-English dictionary
- MDBG Word dictionary basic
- MDBG Word dictionary Advanced
- Chinese-English Dictionary — Online Chinese Dictionary : search in Chinese, Pinyin or English. More than 54 000 entries.
- Chinese French Dictionary
The first mandarin Chinese / french online dictionary. Search Chinese, pinyin or french expression. More than 30 000 entries.
- Chinese German Dictionary — Chinese-German online dictionary. Search in Chinese, pinyin or german. More than 30 000 entries
- Chinese Italian Dictionary — New ! Chinese Italian Chinese online dictionary. Search in Chinese, pinyin or Italian.
- Chinese Spanish Dictionary — Chinese Spanish Chinese online dictionary. Search in Chinese,Chinese or Spanish. More than 30 000 entries.
- Chinese Chinese Dictionary — One of the most comprehensive chinese dictionary on internet. More than 90 000 entries ! All the chinese characters available on computer !
- Chinese Online Dictionary — a comprehensive dictionary with many options: Chinese Chinses, Chinese English, Chinese French, Chinese German, Chinese Italian, Chinese Spanish…
- 20-Day Chinese Character Challenge – It is a 20-day challenge program which delivers a lesson per day for 20 days. The goal is to help master 100 Chinese characters in 20 days. It provides an effective and systematic way of learning Chinese characters.
- Chinese Character Course for Kids – This online course guides young learners to build up their Chinese characters in a systematic way. The course is not always available for enrollment. If not, join the waitlist and you will be informed as soon as it is open.
- BBC Chinese Course
- ClearChinese.com — learn Chinese for free. It offers a 15-unit Mandarin Chinese course.
- Online Chinese Tools — Erik Peterson provides Web tools to assist people studying and using the Chinese language, including CEDICT and Unihan dictionaries with lookup by English, Pinyin, Cantonese, character, or radical-stroke. Includes Chinese text annotator, character flashcards.etc.
- ChinesePod.com — Learn Chinese with free daily podcasts
- Madarin Chinese Vocabulary Guide — A useful website with a list of commonly used Chinese Mandarin words. The words are categorized with pictures and corresponding pronunciation
- Wikipedia – Chinese language
- Chinese Language Learners — It features many useful studying tips and articles to help learning Chinese enjoyable.
- Chinese Forums — an online community of people with an interest in Chinese language and culture.
- Semanda.com— a website for learning basic Mandarin Chinese vocabulary using flashcards. Online flashcards and multiple choice quizzes in several subjects are available, as well as printable PDF flash cards.
- Wordbuddy— a website for learning Chinese vocabulary from other users who actually use them in life
- 朗朗中文（Yes! Chinese) — a Chinese learning system which is aimed at the oversea youngster. It includes of printed teaching material, online courses, interactive multi-media CD and teaching services. It is also adopted for the standard of the YCT/HSK tests which are established by The National Chinese Language Office and the Confucius Institution in Beijing, China.
- eChineseLearning.com — a premier online Chinese language school in the world. Students can learn Chinese online via Skype through 1-on-1 lessons with best Chinese teachers. Take a FREE trial lesson to learn Chinese now!
Chinese Reading and Listening
- 绘本花园 － an online picture book collections. It is a great educational website from Taiwan. Although the characters are in traditional way, the books are great for listening and reading.
Tools and Other Resources
- Chinese-tools.com — Online tools to learn Chinese. It includes dictionaries, annotation tools, and converters for pinyin, unicode, traditional and simplified Chinese.
- MyChinaStart — links about China
- 汉典－online dictionary. It shows definitions, stroke orders of Chinese characters.
If you know other online Chinese dictionaries, please recommend the page links to us at email@example.com.