What we need are
– tape / glue
1. Cut a strip and ensure it is long enough to be around a child’s head
2. print out the ear template.
3. Let the child color the ears and cut both ears out.
4. Glue or tape the end of the strip to make it a crown.
5. Glue or tape the two ears onto the crown. Now it is ready. The child can wear it and become a lovely rabbit.
6. (optional) let the child draw the face of the rabbit. Then the rabbit looks even more cute.
Now ask the kids sing the song, pretending that they are the rabbits. Oh, they love the activity!